The library appreciates your donation of used books and/or movies. These items may be added to our collection, but are more often put towards our Used Book Sale.
- If you have 1+ boxes of items, please call first!
- Due to limited storage space, we cannot accept more than 1 box from November-April.
- Please bring items inside the library and notify the staff that you are making a donation.
- Please DO NOT drop off donations when we are closed, leave them at the front door or parking lot, or put them in the return box.
- Only donate clean items, please! Please do not donate items that are musty, moldy, or dusty.
- Regretfully, we cannot accept textbooks or encyclopedias.
- All magazines can be dropped off in the front hall at the “free” table.
Memorial donations can be made in the form of a monetary donation or a physical item, such as books, movies, or larger items.
Please include the following:
- The name of the person(s)
- Name and Address of whom you would like to be notified of the memorial
- If making a monetary donation, what kind of item you would like to be purchased or what subject you would like it to cover
- If the item is a book, what you would like inscribed on the bookplate
Click here for a copy of our memorial donation form.